Manufacturing Excellence, Celebrating 35 Years in Business in 2017!
NTI Global is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive full and fair consideration for employment. Working for NTI Global requires energy, commitment, flexibility and most important teamwork.
We recognize how important it is to have a diverse work environment where everyone can contribute to their full potential. If you are looking for a career with a growing manufacturing company we invite you to apply for the chance to become a part of our TEAM!
Positions: Find your next job and jump start your career!
All applicants MUST have Manufacturing experience and be dependable. Safety awareness, experience, dependability, and punctual attendance a MUST.
Pre-employment drug testing for all positions.
Open Positions / Apply Today! —
Machine Maintenance Mechanic
NTI Global, a family owned and operated manufacturing organization in Amsterdam, NY is currently looking for a qualified full time Machine Maintenance Mechanic to complete industrial equipment repairs and provide preventative maintenance throughout facility.
- Single phase wiring
- Pneumatic control knowledge a plus
- Ability to read measurements and understand diagrams
- 3 phase motor knowledge a plus
- Threading and machining skills a plus
- Computer knowledge a must
- Previous mechanical repair experience
- Willing to take initiative and follow instructions
- OSHA compliance knowledge a MUST
- Candidate MUST be able lift 50 lbs + and stand for long periods of time
- Ability to maintain an organized work area
- ****Experience with Miller machines and heatsealers a PLUS****
Education and Experience
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- At least three years of mechanical maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment
- Must be able to understand, read, write, and speak English
- Required to have previous preventative maintenance reporting experience
- Requires some flexibility in working hours.
Compensation:$15 hourly Shift:Mon- Fri- 7am- 3:30pm
PERKS and BENEFITS
- Company sponsored health care with 100% covered tele-med services.
- Dental insurance 50% sponsored after year.
- 3% company match for 401(k).
- Maternity and Paternity paid time off.
- 100% tuition reimbursement.
- Personal, family, holiday, and vacation Paid Time OFF.
- Wellness reimbursement benefits can include programs such as: yoga, meditation, mental health, karate, gym.
- Extras: seasonal fresh produce giveaways, winter transportation, referral programs, flu shot clinics, and direct deposit.
Please stop by and complete an application at 50 Willow Street, Amsterdam NY or find our application online here and send via email to email@example.com. Feel free to send your resume, letter of interest, and references as well. Onsite interviews will be conducted Monday –Thursday.
EEOC – All welcome to apply.
Serious inquiries only.
Please download an application and mail it or drop it off in person (details below).
The application is available in Adobe Acrobat Form. If you do not have the Adobe Acrobat Reader you can download it here: http://www.adobe.com/downloads/.
Along with your Application to NTI Global you must also download and submit an Employment Aptitude Test.
Please fill out the NTI Global Application along with the Aptitude Test for Employment and mail it or drop it off in person to:
Human Resources Department
50 Willow Street
Amsterdam, NY 12010