Manufacturing Excellence, Celebrating 35 Years in Business in 2017!
NTI Global is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive full and fair consideration for employment. Working for NTI Global requires energy, commitment, flexibility and most important teamwork.
We recognize how important it is to have a diverse work environment where everyone can contribute to their full potential. If you are looking for a career with a growing manufacturing company we invite you to apply for the chance to become a part of our TEAM!
Positions: Find your next job and jump start your career!
All applicants MUST have Manufacturing experience and be dependable. Safety awareness, experience, dependability, and punctual attendance a MUST.
Pre-employment drug testing for all positions.
Open Positions / Apply Today! —
5 Full Time Permanent Machine Operator Openings
NTI Global has immediate open positions for dependable and energetic job seekers in the following positions:
• Machine Operators: $11.50- $12.50
• Industrial Sewing Machine Operators: Factory experience preferred but not necessary. Must have sewing ability or will train the right candidate, be able to work in a team and independently, and be detailed oriented. Ability to examine products to verify conformance to specifications and measure accurately.
The requirements for these positions are to meet quotas, follow attendance guidelines, be goal oriented, reach and exceed position standards, follow SOP’s, and comply with all safety regulations.
Excellent Benefits Package includes:
• Holiday, Vacation, Family and Community and Personal PAID time off- 3 day weekends in off season.
• Multiple health insurance options with telemedicine conferencing. And Dental insurance.
• 100% Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarship Opportunity
• Retirement/ loan eligible 401K with 3% match
• Fresh Produce during the summer
• Awesome break room, tech room, and relaxation room
• Wellness reimbursement program for gym memberships, yoga classes, karate, massage therapy, meditation, mental health, and chiropractic care.
Please stop by and complete an application at 50 Willow Street, Amsterdam NY or send via email to email@example.com to inquire more about the open positions.
On-site interviews will be conducted Monday -Thursday.
Located: 50 Willow Street, Amsterdam NY or respond to this with a resume, letter of interest, and references.
EEOC – All welcome to apply.
Please send a resume with response to this ad. You may also apply within at 50 Willow Street, Amsterdam, NY 12010. Serious inquiries only.
Please download an application and mail it or drop it off in person (details below).
The application is available in Adobe Acrobat Form. If you do not have the Adobe Acrobat Reader you can download it here: http://www.adobe.com/downloads/.
Along with your Application to NTI Global you must also download and submit an Employment Aptitude Test.
Please fill out the NTI Global Application along with the Aptitude Test for Employment and mail it or drop it off in person to:
Human Resources Department
50 Willow Street
Amsterdam, NY 12010