Manufacturing Excellence, Celebrating 35 Years in Business in 2017!
NTI Global is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive full and fair consideration for employment. Working for NTI Global requires energy, commitment, flexibility and most important teamwork.
We recognize how important it is to have a diverse work environment where everyone can contribute to their full potential. If you are looking for a career with a growing manufacturing company we invite you to apply for the chance to become a part of our TEAM!
Positions: Find your next job and jump start your career!
All applicants MUST have Manufacturing experience and be dependable. Safety awareness, experience, dependability, and punctual attendance a MUST.
Pre-employment drug testing for all positions.
Open Positions / Apply Today! —
5 Full Time Permanent Machine Operator Openings
NTI Global has immediate open positions for dependable and energetic job seekers in the following positions:
• Machine Operators: $11.50- $12.50
• Industrial Sewing Machine Operators: Factory experience preferred but not necessary. Must have sewing ability or will train the right candidate, be able to work in a team and independently, and be detailed oriented. Ability to examine products to verify conformance to specifications and measure accurately.
The requirements for these positions are to meet quotas, follow attendance guidelines, be goal oriented, reach and exceed position standards, follow SOP’s, and comply with all safety regulations.
Excellent Benefits Package includes:
• Holiday, Vacation, Family and Community and Personal PAID time off- 3 day weekends in off season.
• Multiple health insurance options with telemedicine conferencing. And Dental insurance.
• 100% Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarship Opportunity
• Retirement/ loan eligible 401K with 3% match
• Fresh Produce during the summer
• Awesome break room, tech room, and relaxation room
• Wellness reimbursement program for gym memberships, yoga classes, karate, massage therapy, meditation, mental health, and chiropractic care.
Assistant Developer – Manufacturing Machinery and Processes
Direct Reports to Director of R&D and Maintenance Department:R & D
Position summary Seeking a new full time team member with a positive attitude, and a general curiosity for machinery and engineering. The ability to read diagrams and drawings is critical, as well as basic math skills. General electrical experience (3 phase motor knowledge is a plus), and basic knowledge/understanding of relays and switches is preferable. An on-site aptitude test will be required. Self-taught and real world experienced individuals are encouraged to apply.
Job duties General electrical experience – some 3 phase motor knowledge is ideal.
Ability to read diagrams and drawings.
Knowledge of basic relays and switches.
Basic knowledge of industrial machinery.
Manufacturing mechanical technician experience is a plus but not required.
Assist with developing and finishing projects that support the direction, innovation and business needs. Maintains records and conducts follow through once something is 100% completed.
Communicates and updates direct report thoroughly with accurate and supported information.
Maintains processes, SOP’s, and new policies/ developments consistently.
General electrical experience – some 3 phase motor knowledge is ideal
Ability to read diagrams and drawings
Knowledge of basic relays and switches
Basic knowledge of industrial machinery
Manufacturing mechanical technician experience is a plus but not required
Microsoft Office skills recommended
High school diploma / GED
Some college and/ or vocational studies a plus
Electrical/ engineering training a plus
NTI Global BENEFITS you ask?
- Company sponsored health care with 100% covered tele-med services.
- Dental insurance 50% sponsored after year.
- 3% company match for 401(k).
- Maternity and Paternity paid time off.
- 100% tuition reimbursement.
- Personal, family, holiday, and vacation Paid Time OFF.
- Wellness reimbursement benefits can include programs such as: yoga, meditation, mental health, karate, gym.
- Extras: seasonal fresh produce giveaways, winter taxi rides, referral programs, flu shot clinics, and direct deposit.
Compensation: DOE – newly created position
Please send resume, 3 professional references, and salary requirements.
Please stop by and complete an application at 50 Willow Street, Amsterdam NY or send via email to email@example.com to inquire more about the open positions.
On-site interviews will be conducted Monday -Thursday.
Located: 50 Willow Street, Amsterdam NY or respond to this with a resume, letter of interest, and references.
EEOC – All welcome to apply.
Please send a resume with response to this ad. You may also apply within at 50 Willow Street, Amsterdam, NY 12010. Serious inquiries only.
Please download an application and mail it or drop it off in person (details below).
The application is available in Adobe Acrobat Form. If you do not have the Adobe Acrobat Reader you can download it here: http://www.adobe.com/downloads/.
Along with your Application to NTI Global you must also download and submit an Employment Aptitude Test.
Please fill out the NTI Global Application along with the Aptitude Test for Employment and mail it or drop it off in person to:
Human Resources Department
50 Willow Street
Amsterdam, NY 12010