Manufacturing Excellence, Celebrating over 35 Years in Business!
NTI Global is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive full and fair consideration for employment. Working for NTI Global requires energy, commitment, flexibility and most important teamwork.
We recognize how important it is to have a diverse work environment where everyone can contribute to their full potential. If you are looking for a career with a growing manufacturing company we invite you to apply for the chance to become a part of our TEAM!
Positions: Find your next job and jump start your career!
All applicants MUST have Manufacturing experience and be dependable. Safety awareness, experience, dependability, and punctual attendance a MUST.
Pre-employment drug testing for all positions.
Fill out the application digitally, save it, attach it, and send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org Feel free to send your resume, letter of interest, and references as well. Onsite interviews will be conducted Monday –Thursday.
EEOC – All welcome to apply.
Serious inquiries only.
Industrial Sewing Associate
– Immediate Start- Full Time position!
– You can pick 1st or 2nd shift ASAP
The industrial sewing associate will be sewing cuffs, bags, seams, etc… This position is an immediate fill. The ideal candidate would have experience with industrial sewing and lock stitch sewing, as well as basic math and measurement skills. All sewing experience will be considered.
- Must be able to read and comprehend orders given for customers to produce
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift, push, and pull 20lbs.
- Must have great attendance record, BE RELIABLE!
- Must be able to retain knowledge gained from training and operating machine
- Must have a positive attitude and be willing to work as a team
- Must be extremely safety conscious
- Produce material at set quotas and quality
- Must have good basic math skills
- MUST HAVE BASIC COMPUTER AND TABLET SKILLS
Schedule:Mon- Fri 8am- 5pm
You will have some awesome perks working for NTI!
- Company sponsored health care with 100% covered tele-med services.
- Dental insurance 50% sponsored after year
- 3% company match for 401(k)
- FREE Winter transportation and umbrella services
- 100% tuition reimbursement
- Personal, vacation, family, holiday, maternity and paternity – Paid Time OFF
- Wellness reimbursement benefits can include programs such as: yoga, meditation, mental health, karate, gym
- Extras: seasonal fresh produce giveaways, referral programs, flu shot clinics, and direct deposit
Please send resume and 3 professional references to email@example.com
Fill out the application digitally, save it, attach it, and send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The application is available in Adobe Acrobat Form. If you do not have the Adobe Acrobat Reader you can download it here: http://www.adobe.com/downloads/.
Download the application. Fill out the application digitally, save it, attach it, and send via email.
Along with your Application to NTI Global you must also download and submit an Employment Aptitude Test.
Please fill out the NTI Global Application along with the Aptitude Test for Employment and mail it or drop it off in person to:
Human Resources Department
50 Willow Street
Amsterdam, NY 12010