Kraft Bubble Wrap

Movers Kraft Bubble Wrap
Protective packaging roll goods also known as “krubble” are kraft paper laminated to bubble cushioning – making it ideal for movers and packing companies.


  • Strong bubble cushions furniture
  • Paper absorbs moisture and conceals product
  • Available 48″ X 250′ Rolls

For all your Kraft Bubble roll needs and to learn more information about Krubble contact us to find your local distributor today! 800-947-7767